• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A Big Hello (1 Viewer)

DMelrose10

Hi All,
Just would like to say hello!
I have just recently taken up bird photography which I love and have just re-ignited something I was passionate about around 40 years ago and its great to have it back.

I shot Canon Raw and my kit for birding consists of a canon 7D Mark II and I have both the Sigma 150-600 lenses, the SPORT and the CONTEMPORARY. Both excellent lenses for the money.

I was a wedding and portrait photographer for around 10 years part time and through in the towel around 4 years ago and sold all photography equipment that I had. But have just recently come back for Birds and Wildlife which was what I really wanted to do 14 years ago.

I write computer software, mobile apps and websites for a living and live in Coatbridge just outside Glasgow, Scotland

Cheers
David

Hello David and welcome to the forum from all the Staff, looking forward to your shots in the gallery, enjoy and all the best.

Hi David and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

All things Scottish can be found here. Also, keep an eye on threads titled something like Scottish Bashes; we try to meet up occasionally and they're always great fun. You'd be most welcome to join us on another if you can manage.

Hello David, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to join us, nice camera and lenses.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back