• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdwatching Magazine has a new look (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
Yesterday I was in a newsagents and saw the mag and looked really differnt then has been before the logo is abit differnt and the let fly page (letters) is differnt anyway it looks great will try and get a copy today.

Euan Buchan said:
Yesterday I was in a newsagents and saw the mag and looked really differnt then has been before the logo is abit differnt and the let fly page (letters) is differnt anyway it looks great will try and get a copy today.

I agree Euan. I enjoyed the old style magazine, but I love the new one. My husband always intends to read it as well, but rarely does. However, he was looking at the new style magazine while he was eating his dinner the other day and at the end of the meal he announced that he had just learnt three new things about birds, just from those early pages in the magazine. I think those pages are much more appealing and make you want to read.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back