• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Oh my god moment (1 Viewer)

gkrpepper

After I got done downloading and posting a few of the pictures I took throughout the day, I went back outside and just took a seat in my favorite chair, when I spotted 2 Ruby crowned Kinglets (I think).

While I was trying to focus in on them, I heard this "Kah Kah" and swoosh and out of the corner of my eye could see this georgeous bird land no more than 15' right next to me.

This is a first for me, so I am pretty excited and had to share

Attachments

• Redshouldered Hawk.jpg
    Redshouldered Hawk.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 169
Hi Gunter

What a great shot, and taken so close. No wonder you where excited to get the opportunity to take the pictures.

You never know what you are going to find outside. That is part of the enjoyment of bird watching. :t:

Regards
Kathy

As Kathy said, that is why birding is so great. Every day can bring a surprise. Nice capture Gunter.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back