• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon 350d raw file conversion (1 Viewer)

michael23

I have lost my canon software disc, and i have just tried opening a cr2 file in paintshop pro 9 and it wont open, whats the best way for me to get round this?

I have lost my canon software disc, and i have just tried opening a cr2 file in paintshop pro 9 and it wont open, whats the best way for me to get round this?

You can get a free download from the Canon website,you may be asked for your camera serial no.
Malcolm

now, im probably doing something daft, but i cant find anywhere on canons site to download the full software. There are only updates for software that is already installed???

A quick google search brings up several different methods.

If you use torrent sites I'm sure you can find a copy easily, otherwise the link above should give you plenty of options.

thanks for the replies on this one, i now have the dpp installed on my system, thanks to an old dv disc with zoom browser on, installed and then updated.

Thanks again..B :)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back