• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Another Tcon 17 question (1 Viewer)

Hi Cartman,

I received my TCON 17 today only ordered it yesterday!! It is for my FZ28 the company I got it from sent me three items 1 TCON 17, 1 adapter which says FZ18 on it and 1 adapter ring which is a 52mm which screws onto the adapter and it has a 55mm outer ring in which the TCON 17 screws into. The kit comes as one with all three bits included and it works, within a minute it was on and running. It costs £125.99 from Digital Toyshop. Check that adapter it seems to have to be a 55mm! Hope it's of some help to you.

Barry.

Hi Cartman,

I received my TCON 17 today only ordered it yesterday!! It is for my FZ28 the company I got it from sent me three items 1 TCON 17, 1 adapter which says FZ18 on it and 1 adapter ring which is a 52mm which screws onto the adapter and it has a 55mm outer ring in which the TCON 17 screws into. The kit comes as one with all three bits included and it works, within a minute it was on and running. It costs £125.99 from Digital Toyshop. Check that adapter it seems to have to be a 55mm! Hope it's of some help to you.

Barry.

Hi Barry, I have ordered the 2 items listed in my 1st post, are you saying I need another adapter?

Hi Barry, I have ordered the 2 items listed in my 1st post, are you saying I need another adapter?

Hi Cartman, you only need the TCON & the Panasonic adapter you linked to above.

I think tho' you could do better on price if you "Googled" around a little or got lucky on Ebay.

Hi Cartman, you only need the TCON & the Panasonic adapter you linked to above.

I think tho' you could do better on price if you "Googled" around a little or got lucky on Ebay.

Cheers mate, the problem was that not many shops had the adapter in stock. I did look at Ebay but they are all from Hong Kong and I need it by th eend of the so didn't want to chance it not arriving before my holiday.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back