• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is over now, isn't it?

I thought it was over, but apparently there is another drawing on April 6th

So do we keep going, then, or is it all over?

I thought this finished yesterday?

It said next drawing is April 6th? I thought this was over yesterday? Oh well, consider this my Saturday entry. :)

Was`nt 30th March the last day?

It is my understanding that there are now three Prime HD's to give away. Two will be under the same process as the Vistas. The third will be one "vote" per member. I have no idea when or how that will be done. The next drawing for at least one will be on 4/6/2012.

Per Charles:

http://www.birdforum.net/showpost.php?p=2402540&postcount=16

March 30th, 2012: Today's binoculars goes to nikosf. Congratulations!

Next drawing will be on 4/6/2012 9pm PDT.
Charles

http://www.birdforum.net/showpost.php?p=2334961&postcount=14

All,

2) We will honor the rules on random drawing of The VISTA binoculars and 2 PRIME HD as set in my initial post. However, to give all participating members a better chance to win, we will offer another pair of PRIME HD. For this pair, each member will have one vote only no matter how many posts he or she may have.

Thank you.

Charles

I've enjoyed the random interaction and am glad to see the drawing continue on for a while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back