• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the Prime's will beat out my Premier's. With a wider FOV and a bit lighter, it would be nice even if they came close to equaling.

My entry today will bring me a Zen-Ray
A smile |=)| and a chuckle :-O to keep the blues away

The 11th Husband - source unknown

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to "Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin".
"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

"Husband # 2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back with me .

"Husband # 3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

"Husband # 4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

"Husband # 5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art method.

"Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

"Husband # 7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.

"Husband # 8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.

"Husband # 9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

"Husband # 10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was............. God I miss him.

" But now that I've married you, I'm so excited".

"Wonderful", said the husband, "but why?

"You're with the "GOVERNMENT"!!

:D Chosun :gh:

So, that's how you spend the time on BF? |8)| I like it, and of course I like Zen Ray Prime HD, although I don't have them yet... But, we know: look and you'll find it, thread and you'll get it.

Well, it's today again. Seems like it was just yesterday a few minutes ago. :)

What I think would be really cool if Charles came to your house and delivered the binoculars in person like Ed and Dick used to do with the Publishers Clearing House contest winner checks.

Just think of the publicity as Charles posed with the happy winner and then posted the pix on the ZR site. Of course, if he flew out today, he probably would have gotten stuck at O'Hare because of the snow. But it will probably be cleared by the time he picks the next winner. Just a thought...

Brock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back