• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Carrying strap for Swarovski ATM/ATS (1 Viewer)

birdingblade

Is there one available when I don't want to carry my tripod around just centre column and hide clamp, there currently doesn't appear to be a Swarovski product on the market. If not do any members have a solution? Thanks

Is there one available when I don't want to carry my tripod around just centre column and hide clamp, there currently doesn't appear to be a Swarovski product on the market. If not do any members have a solution? Thanks

I have an OpTech strap that I use for this purpose. It's tied around the scope's socket attachment. That way the scope will still be safe even if it should detach from the tripod. Of course, it works just as well without the complete tripod.

Attachments

• P1080173red1200reth.jpg
    P1080173red1200reth.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Got one

I enquired to Swarovski UK as to if there was a strap available and to my delight they sent me one for free. It seems they aren't available from dealers as I had rung a couple, one gave me Swarovski's UK number and success. As far as I can make out the same strap is now used with the ATX hence the availability.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back