• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Shameless Exhibition Plug (1 Viewer)

Nice...nice..nice - and well done on shifting a couple so early! Out of interest, how much do you price them at? I'm always interested in how people price their work as I find it immensley difficult! PM me if it's easier.
Congrats again mate, looking good!

ok - Seb was just worried that I was having an orgasm as I went through this little lot. Love the sharpie works with the ruff and just to prove that you don't need enormous detail - I got the whimbrel in the curlews. Then that oystercatcher just got me in stunned awe. Such wonderful work, I don't feel guilty about coming home with half a lesser pecker sketch after all! I'm filled with absolute jealousy of a positive sort.

Tim. These are wonderful. I wish you all success in shifting them all. If you sell half, it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

What a collection Tim! It truly is impressive both in individual works and in the great variety. Whoever sees this in person is in for a real treat. Let's hope they all get shifted to an appreciative audience.

Can't wait to see these in real life Tim, how are the prints going?
Prints will take a while, Laura - I'm afraid. And those that have already sold I won't print at all. Hope you get the chance to see them at some point.

Thanks for all the very kind words folks - needing them at the mo . . . .

A stunning collection of paintings here!
May you have the success you surely deserve Tim!
My favorites: All of the Eiders, Terns and this exceptional Mallard drake!

Paschalis

Tim, please post when and which of the pictures are available as prints, I'd love to have them all now but realise that I have to wait.

Well unfortunately after all my excitment I was unable to join you on Thurs :C. The tickets didn't go to waste ;) as my folks were able to come along.
They were thrilled by your work + enjoyed meeting you, they keep telling me what I missed; thanks folks!!
Glad to see them on here, they look spectacular. Still hoping to get up in the next wee while + see them IRL, 2nd x lucky.
Hope this helps as it seems to be a brilliant exhibition. Sorry you are feeling a bit low. Hope the wonderfully warm sunny day that we have had here in Northumberland found you as well!!

Fabulous photos Tim once more.

Would have attended the Scottish Exhibition but hey ho it is not always possible

Looking forward to going to the Mall exhibition this weekend and will take note of your winning photo.

Just shows what having an artistic interest does for your enjoyment of life.

Regards
Kathy
x

Tim, please post when and which of the pictures are available as prints, I'd love to have them all now but realise that I have to wait.

Hi Keith (and Laura) - the new range of prints are now on my blog. Thanks for asking.
Incidentally, the exhibition finishes this Thursday.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back