• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Muddeman guide to Extremadura (1 Viewer)

Alf King

I see that someone is attempting to sell the Muddeman guide to Extremadura on Ebay for £300.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220369019772&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

At first I assumed this was either a mistake or a joke but now can see that it isn't. Anyone who has a copy might need to insure it!!

A number of these Arlequin books have been offered at silly prices recently, even some that are still in print. Time for a set of reprints methinks.

Thanks to a couple of messages from contacts, I've just been informed of this.

As the author, I can only add that I hope no-one buys it for this price!

Despite considerable on-going delays, a revised 2nd ed is in preparation. While I had hoped for this to be out for this spring, other family and work reasons have not permitted this. I do intend to finish the revision by the end of the spring / early summer though, and hopefully it'll be on the shelves by the end of the year (warts and all!). It won't be a hugely changed book, but given the large number of road and access changes that have gone on (and continue to occur) a revision is necessary, rather than a simple reprint.

Regards

John

www.iberianwildlife.com

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back