• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hello from the mile high city (1 Viewer)

ftapp

Good morning! My name is Frank and I am a new member to the forum. I am from Denver, Colorado, USA. My wife and I have become more and more interested in the birds we see everywhere around us. We have casually been watching birds at our feeders and in the wild for several years now. When we go for a walk we are constantly on the look out for birds (and other wildlife). Our interest in birding has been greatly sparked after a trip to the Texas hill country a month ago. We saw many eastern U. S. birds there that we never seen up here in Colorado. For example, my wife and I were simply enchanted by the scores of Scissor-Tailed Flycatchers we saw there. I joined this forum after running across several posts while doing internet searchs on various birding topics. It looks as though it will be a great source of information. Thanks for the great resource! - Frank

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back