• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Little owl? (1 Viewer)

Moadib

Doing most birding in Scotland, little owl is a bird which has eluded my wife and I. I wonder what would be good sites to try and see, ideally in Northumberland, being not too far south?

Any suggestions welcomed!

Many thanks. I'd never heard of them being around at Caerlaverock. The last report on BirdTrack is 2011, but they seem more widely reported on the other side of the Firth, so possible. Looks I might need a trip to Druridge Pools area :)

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back