• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Victory HT 8x and 10x differences (1 Viewer)

lmans66

Out Birding....
Supporter
United States
Other than some of the specifications ....has anyone seen much of a difference between these two bino's.... ?

Astigmatism was not quite as obvious and the view a little more relaxed in the 10x. I was having some minor eye placement difficulty with the 8x.

I am going to get in a 10x and see the difference...I am curious and do need a 10x too...

I heard you on the Nikon....but all of us have our fav brands...I prefer the European but Nikon is solid...j

I am brand agnostic with the caveat that it at least be a globally recognized name with a long history and varied catalog of sports optic products. Primary concerns are optical quality, size/weight, ergonomics, price, and mechanical quality, in that order.

In 10x, I think the Swaro 10x50 SV is best in class among the SV series and the Euro brands in general. But like my other fav, the Leica Duovid it is a little too portly at 1kg to carry around all day.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back