• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where Can I buy a Nikon FSB-6 and a P5000? (1 Viewer)

cmikewil

cmikewil
I'm in Logan, Ohio (United States), and am looking for my first Digiscoping package. I have a new 82mm Nikon Fieldscope, and after reading many of the posts here, believe I'll buy a P5000 and an FSB-6. Try as I might, I cannot find the FSB-6 here in the states. Can anybody suggest a place to order this? Eagle Optics says that it isn't available here in the US yet. This seems odd to me since the P5000, the camera which it was designed for, is near the end of it's production.

Hope I'm clear! I'm a brand new member, and am enjoying all of the great information.

Gavin,

Any idea if the P5100 is compatable with the FSB-6? Eagle Optics suggests that it is, but I've yet to read that here in the forums.

Thanks so much for the reply!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back