• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Feisol USA Customer Service? (1 Viewer)

Bradley B

I am wondering if anyone has had reason to request customer support from Feisol USA? I am interested in several possible tripod/head combinations from them but have not heard a response from them to two requests over a week for a simple item of information -- the weight of their vh-40 video head. On their USA website they note that they do not publish a phone number to keep their prices down, but it does make me wonder if they are responsive to customer issues with received product. Any experiences here?

On a side note, has anyone noticed the narrow range of variance of customers and guests listed in their promotional block of "Who is online?" in the lower left hand corner? It is suspiciously consistent regardless of time of day or night, which makes me think it is driven by a software algorithm to create "buzz" rather than actually counting users online. If this is so, it is trivial but not honest.

Thanks,

Bradley

Sounds a bit different to the Feisol UK distributor who is a keen bird photographer himself and most helpful.

Try asking a presales question as a proxy and see how rapidly they respond. It's a useful proxy. THen ask them another question. Do they get bored? What's the quality of their response?

I'm interested too because I'm considering a Feisol Tripod too.

Hi,

I have just had a reply from them, apologizing for the delay. The VH40 head weighs 1.2lbs, which is lighter than the Manfroto 701HDV.

Richard

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back