• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Unfeathered Bird book signing at the SWLA cancelled (1 Viewer)

Dear all,
Thought this needed a separate thread, as I wouldn't want anyone to have a wasted journey. Due to a printing error there has been a slight delay with the advance copies, so the book signing at the Mall Galleries has unfortunately had to be cancelled. All other events and the actual publication date are, however, still on schedule.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Best wishes,
Katrina

Worth the wait :)

Well worth the wait for me! First I was hoping to get it and end of November for my birthday but it wasn't available. Then I hoped to see it for Christmas. No luck. Then about a week ago it finally arrived.

A truly wonderful, and unique, book, combining art, science, evolution, bird biology and who knows what else. For anyone who's interested in how birds are put together, especially for use in your own work, it's just terrific.

I'm only a third of the way through it but I'm sure I'll only have better things to say when I finally finish it. I should also add that it's very well written. Congratulations Katrina.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back