• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hanna´s easel (1 Viewer)

Another wonderfully lit and beautifully composed piece - I assume you're working towards an exhibition with these, Hanna? Stunning!

They are both so beautiful and of course they must be shown! Still the same question: What technic do you use? O:)

Hannah,

These are gorgeous studies of colour, light and bird-spirit! Good luck with the exhibition. (I'm sure you don't need it with wonders such as these are!:t:)

Juvenile Hawk Owl

I decided to do something bit different this time. Now branches of pine and young Owl form interesting shapes in 3d. Owl is 8cm high.

Here is also sample of painting in its second stage. This will be female Litle Crake.

Attachments

• hawk owl.jpg
    hawk owl.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 79
  • pikkuhuitti1.jpg
    pikkuhuitti1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 76
Have to finish this tomorrow....

:eek!:
I have to finish this painting tomorrow. Pleace fellow artists, give me feedback what I must correct or make again. This triptych is painting of Redstarts summer, august and winter. Red of the leafs is not really that red in the painting.

Attachments

• leppalinnut.jpg
    leppalinnut.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 149
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back