• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Not-sure-what-to-call-it quiz (1 Viewer)

digi-birder

Bit of a pop quiz, bit of a fun quiz, more of a silly quiz!

I've just been sorting out some photos and found this, which I'd completely forgotten about. The photo below was taken last year at the car park at Dinas Head in Wales. I'm not quite sure why this company named their loos after the pop group. Anyway, we spent some time thinking of all the Abba songs one could aptly sing while enthroned - both from their titles and from some of the actual lyrics.

Waterloo was the obvious place to start!

See what others you can come up with.

Please note: I do not usually take photos of toilets.

Attachments

• aloos.jpg
    aloos.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 250
How about a play on word starter with Super Pooper or
Hole in Your Soul
Ring Ring (especially after a hot curry!)
Slipping Through my Fingers
S.O.S.
The Day Before You Came
Two for the Price of One
The Visitors
When all is Said and Done.

Not bad, Steve, not bad.

I think we had some different ones - I will have to check. We also had some that were pretty tenuous to say the least, similar to your play on words one.

digi-birder said:
Not bad, Steve, not bad.

I think we had some different ones - I will have to check. We also had some that were pretty tenuous to say the least, similar to your play on words one.

Only a play on words, but what about

"Do you hear the bums, Fernando"?

also

"I do, I do, I do"!

Regards from Doñana.

John.

Hate to be a party "pooper" but it could be that people tend to look through the phone book alphabetically, so companies tend to stick A's and B's in front of their names so they can be at the front of the phone listings. Either that or they just thought the group was crap.

Cheers,
Scott

cavan wood said:
Hate to be a party "pooper" but it could be that people tend to look through the phone book alphabetically, so companies tend to stick A's and B's in front of their names so they can be at the front of the phone listings. Either that or they just thought the group was crap.

Cheers,
Scott

Some good points there! ;)

Another one after a bad night.......

Runny, Runny, Runny

Or when things are a bit slow......

I have a Dream

And have you heard "Thank you for the Loo Seat"??

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back