• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Natural World series (1 Viewer)

Alex_sk

A lady who *hearts* nature
Here is a list of all the programmes in the latest BBC Natural world series:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/naturalworld/

Snow leopard: Beyond the myth
Fri 4 Jan 8.00pm
and Sun 6 Jan

Raising Sancho the giant otter orphan
Fri 11 Jan 8.00pm

Earth pilgrim: A year on Dartmoor
Fri 18 Jan 8.00pm
and Sun 20 Jan

Tiger kill
Fri 25 Jan 8.00pm
and Sun 27 Jan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/naturalworld/page1.shtml

White falcon, white wolf (about the Gyrfalcon)
Fri 1 Feb 8.00pm
and Sun 3 Feb

Saved by dolphins
Fri 8 Feb 8.00pm
and Sun 10 Feb

Badgers – Secrets of the sett
Fri 15 Feb 8.00pm
and Sun 17 Feb

Space chimp
Fri 22 Feb 8.00pm
and Sun 24 Feb

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/naturalworld/page2.shtml

Alex

Last edited:
Hi Alex

Thank you for that.

I will keep your listing safe.

I have already seen Snow Leopard, and it was something else to see :-O

Don't forget if you miss them they are repeated and they can be watched on the BBCi player upto 7 days later.

Mark

Both the Snow Leopard and Giant Otter programmes have been stunning. Looking forward to the Dartmoor pograme this week....:)

Let's hope the BBC DONT cut back on wildlife programming with their budget cuts. I think you'll agree they produce some of the best in the world.

Hi Alex

Hope you are well

Two fantastic programmes so far which Jackie and i thoroughly enjoyed.

Thought the Otter one was going to be a bit sad and it didn't disappoint.

Looking forward to the Dartmoor and Gyr Falcon programmes. :t:

Mark

The fourteen foot tripod was a winner.

It was, wasn't it? :t: Mind you....it's not high enough for me!!! Those big pussy cats can jump more than fourteen feet up I would imagine! :-O

Fabulous programme :t: And the ten-minute goat one afterwards was really good too and left me wanting more! o:)

I thought the emotion that the Indian fella showed when he missed the kill was incredibly moving.
I was so pleased that he got his film in the end...
I saw it up to when Simon left so missed the kill.
But it was a fantastic prog anyway.
I'll get the kill om Sunday.

And I thought I had patience when I waited a few months for a decent Woodpecker photo!Dedication indeed and a superb piece of footage too.

Fantastic! Wish I'd taped it. They followed some of the same tigers we saw in November. We saw Chakradhara's male and female cubs. The Indian film maker was our guide on the first day we were there as well. Brings back memories I can tell you!

:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back