• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fluttering in to say hello. (1 Viewer)

Toots

Hi folks,I hail from Scotland,and love birds,and all wild life,but am no expert.

Been on Auntie Beeb's Nature MB where I learned about this forum.

My garden is full of birds,a constant pleasure,and we enjoy visiting places like the Hebrides and exploring and finding birds and flowers and wildlife there.

I will enjoy reading your posts,and learning more.

Hope to get to know you more,I may already know one or two.

Cheers,Toots

A warm welcome from the Moderators and Staff of BirdForum,Toots.
I hope you find it as interesting as the BBC site to which you alluded;I think you might!

Hi Toots, How did you work out how to say 'Hello' on this site.?
I keep getting a message, telling me to just say 'Hello', but can't figure out how to do it.
I suspect it might be in 'threads', but can't figure it out.
Thanks, if you, or anyone else can help. Yes, I know I'm thick!
Stuckie

Toots said:
Hi folks,I hail from Scotland,and love birds,and all wild life,but am no expert.

Been on Auntie Beeb's Nature MB where I learned about this forum.

My garden is full of birds,a constant pleasure,and we enjoy visiting places like the Hebrides and exploring and finding birds and flowers and wildlife there.

I will enjoy reading your posts,and learning more.

Hope to get to know you more,I may already know one or two.

Cheers,Toots

Stuckie said:
Hi Toots, How did you work out how to say 'Hello' on this site.?
I keep getting a message, telling me to just say 'Hello', but can't figure out how to do it.
I suspect it might be in 'threads', but can't figure it out.
Thanks, if you, or anyone else can help. Yes, I know I'm thick!
Stuckie

Hi Stuckie - when I "enrolled" myself back in July 2003, I was never asked to say Hello. Things have changed since then - but...........keep on trying - it's well worth it - unless you don't want to get addicted as I have!!

Hi Stuckie- you've just said hello!! if you want your own hello thread go into the Say Hello forum and press new thread!!

hi Toots!!

Hi Toots and Stuckie,welcome to BF.Hope you enjoy browsing the Forum ,any questions you need to ask,just fire away,someone will always come up with an answer,whether it be bird ID,camera info,or even computer technology help.

Hi Stuckie,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Admin, Staff and Moderators.

As Pete says if you want to start a Hello thread go to the Say Hello forum and press new thread.

Hi toots as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back