• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Conquest destruction test vid. (1 Viewer)

A bit of good fun....

http://www.youtube.com/user/fieldsportschannel

Somehow I doubt they stayed in collimation, but still amusing.

BTW - this is a hunting site, so stay away if the idea bothers you. I suppose the mods may feel the need to delete the whole thread, come to think of it, so look quick!

James:

Thanks for this one, it is a bit over the top, but is entertaining.
Zeiss was in on the stunt, and the effort goes towards a charitable
group.

The Conquest does seem up to the test, it seems.

Jerry

A bit of good fun....

http://www.youtube.com/user/fieldsportschannel

Somehow I doubt they stayed in collimation, but still amusing.

BTW - this is a hunting site, so stay away if the idea bothers you. I suppose the mods may feel the need to delete the whole thread, come to think of it, so look quick!

:eek!:Was there anyone else watching this both laughing and a horrible feeling at the same time??? I mean, this was like watching a train wreck and not being able to stop watching!

What it did say is that these are tough buggers and speaks highly about Zeiss durability (which was the point after all). BTW: Bidding at this hour is 262 Pounds Sterling or $408 USD for this run-over, dragged, drowned, shot up, and blown-up bino. Amazing.

Holey moley... I think i'll keep babying mine.

I never hunted from a stand/tree stand, but can see lots of gear taking the plunge.

Good to know they can double as a rv leveling block and a clay when the box runs empty.

The trick for the belly crawl is to switch to pockets and flip them on your back so they ride between your shoulder blades and are up out of the dirt and out of the way. A tee with a pocket coupled with a short bin strap works too if you can have your face and upper torso elevated off the ground ever so slightly.

CG

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back