• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

42mm objective lens covers (1 Viewer)

jremmons

Wildlife Biologist
Hello,

Would anyone happen to know lens covers available that fit the 42mm Victory T*FL binoculars? Either the direct Zeiss replacements or off-brands that fit as good or better are fine by me.

Thanks,
Justin

Email (or, better, call) Zeiss customer service. They's likely send you the covers at no charge. I know other manufacturers who've done that.

Thanks pals, I'll look into contacting Zeiss and see if they can help out - either for free or via me paying.

Regards,
Justin

Justin,
Let us know your method of contact and their response. These would be good things for us to know as we're the ones out in the field who lose covers and need to obtain replacements.
Michael

Michael and other interested readers,

I contacted Zeiss USA via email on 12 October 2015 requesting info about replacing the objective covers. On 16 October 2015, Zeiss contacted me inquiring about my shipping address to mail out the covers. They did not ask for payment. I am awaiting delivery now, and will update this post upon arrival.

Justin

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back