• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Habitat images help (1 Viewer)

Hi
I am a full time bird artist and I am helping the World Parrot trust to raise funds for various projects the latest is to stop illegal wild bird trade. They will be selling and auctioning my paintings. The problem is that there isnt much habitat in Cornwall. Is there anyone who lives, works or is visiting who could let me have any habitat images. For example close up of relevant trees, fruit, rotting branches, vegitation (Bromliads, etc), clay licks and general views, also Parrots would be good. I do not need high quality images accuracy of habitat and scale are more important for reference.
I normally paint out in the field and although I have travelled to many places my reference material is not great.
I thank you for your time and I will be posting this on some other Parrot areas for example they are trying to raise funds for the Thick billed Parrot in Mexico.
Its not just Parrots which will benifit.

all the best
Griff

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back