• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Warning For Potential Zen Ray Buyers!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the tide is changing!!!! WOOHOOOO! Got a call from Charles and seems like he is on it. Will update as things progress!

Great news, but you didnt answer how long this has been going on?

I mean you kinda blistered Zen, but Charles reply doesnt sound like you were told tough luck?

As always there are 2 VERY different sides to this story. You offered a "Loaner" while I fight with Fedex to try and retrieve the Bins I can actually keep. You offer 3 solutions, until you returned my message and talked with me:
- First You also stated in the first email that there is $100 of insurance and offered that as a solution.
-Then told me to deal with fedex to try and file a claim
-Then you asked me to File a claim with my Credit Card/Paypal

I happily did all these things,which where all third parties to my purchase. I wanted Zen Ray to work on a solution as you were the seller of my purchase. Once we communicated on the phone, person to person, all issues are worked out, and you will have a satisfied customer if everything goes as planned.

You cannot do anything about our scouting trip and i understand that. No hurt feelings here. It justifiably felt like you were doing anything you can to pass the buck to some other party rather then fix the issue directly. There was no communication that you were also working with FedEx to try and recover the package, and it was seeming like was the only one who gave a hoot whether we got this figured out or not.

My emotions may have got the better of me this time, but errors in communication were made. At this point, I am happy that you(Charles) contacted me and we could get this straightened out quickly and have a plan in motion.

This all started yesterday.

Oh good Lord, yesterday?

Had you said Zen offered a loaner while you worked thru the issue and you werent happy I would have ignored your post.

Forget it, this was a waste of energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back