• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for bird books: Vietnam and Cambodia (1 Viewer)

AlexC

Aves en Los Ángeles
Opus Editor
Hi guys, I'm planning a month long trip this December to Vietnam and Cambodia. Looking to sink my teeth into some really good bird books to study up for the trip. Any recommendations?

The best local book is Birds of Cambodia by Frédéric Goes. He assembled all the local field reports he could get hold off.

The best local book is Birds of Cambodia by Frédéric Goes. He assembled all the local field reports he could get hold off.

In this case, I think the OP is talking about a field guide but reports are good too of course.

I wonder how many birders do Cambodia independantly these days and how many bother to produce a report?

A

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back