• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from a newcomer (1 Viewer)

Ravis

Hello - I just joined and am looking forward to corresponding with fellow bird watchers. I'm trying to make more time for this very interesting hobby. I live in the NW of England and live in both Cumbria and Lancashire at the moment.

Hi Ravis and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Ravis and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about. You've some great reserves in your part of the world!

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hello Ravis, just wanted to add one more welcome to the forum.

Thanks again. I have come across this website many times and have been gleaning information from the forums for months. I thought it would be a good idea to finally sign up to the website. Have to remember to check the dates on some threads tho because if they are too old they won't accept the message.

Have to remember to check the dates on some threads tho because if they are too old they won't accept the message.

Hi again Ravis,

You can post in those old threads if you need to. If you look beneath the Quick Reply message pane you will see a tick box on the LH side. Click into that and your reply will be accepted.

Hope this helps.

You're welcome Ravis. That's why it's done - sometimes it is better to start a new fresh thread. It just depends on the circumstances really.

Don't be afraid to ask if you need help with anything.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back