• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kate Humble and Chris Packham interview (1 Viewer)

Here is a link to a Kate Humble and Chris Packham discussing their new partnership to present Springwatch this year. From BBC Look East.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/norfolk/hi/people_and_places/nature/newsid_8014000/8014604.stm

There is also an interview Gordon Buchanan on the same page. He will be following Badgers this year.

Ron

Hi Ron

Looking good between Kate and Chris at the moment.

My OH states that Kate is a presenter and not a Wildlife enthusiast like Bill or Chris. I feel different as I feel that Kate does present her case well, and she expresses herself very well.

Chris is just as interested in his subject as Bill is, and I am glad that some humour has occured between Kate and Chris already to break the ice. ie the age gap between Chris and Bill I mean.

I think all will go according to plan to be honest.

Others may have differing opinions (I am sure I saw Kate blush a little though ;))

I like Gordon Buchanan, and I will look at that video shortly.
He likes his foxes so I am sure Badgers will be part of his area of interest.

Last edited:
just been watching kate and chris talking about springwatch also its nice to see gordon is not far away this year.it will be nice to see the badgers this year.good luck guys have a great 3 weeks

kate is an exellent naturalist in her own right,e.g. the series where herself and a team of naturalists/scientists were scuba diving in the amazon...more credit due than she actually receives...

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back