• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wet Sparrows (1 Viewer)

ChrisKten

It's true, I quite like Pigeons
This might be a waste of a thread, but the attached pictures make me smile so I thought I'd post them. They are taken through rather grubby double glazing (a Pigeon flies at the window and knocks for food), so not too clear.

Actually they might be ideal for captions, so if you think of something funny...

Attachments

• WetSparrow.JPG
    WetSparrow.JPG
    220.9 KB · Views: 73
  • WetSparrows.JPG
    WetSparrows.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 62
Looks like I was wrong, I thought both pictures were good candidates for captions.|=)|

Well, because I've said it, I'll have a go:

For the first picture: "Well, I'm not trying that again".

And for the second: the female (wettest) is saying to the male, "You told me it wasn't deep".

I'm afraid that's the best I can do.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back