• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A few birds :) (1 Viewer)

mariakitano

Hi all
I just joined and i would like to show a few of my artworks.
I dont paint only birds but they are one of my favourite sibjects and a great source of inspiration for my works.
This is not exactly wildlife art i guess but its inspired by birds so here it goes!
Any opinions much appreciated
Maria

Attachments

• bird2.JPG
    bird2.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 50
  • hummingb2web.JPG
    hummingb2web.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 54
  • redbirweb.JPG
    redbirweb.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 51
  • bronbweb.JPG
    bronbweb.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 52
Firstly, welcome to this little corner of BF...a friendly bunch reside here, with various skills and abilities of painting....
Your work..? Very different, a different slant but still enjoyable...youll fit in just fine..sit back and enjoy the flow..

Hi Maria,
Welcome to the Art Forum. I had a look at your website earlier and really enjoyed the work. These are great and I'm sure you'll be an inspirational member for the rest of us. Look forward to seeing more from you.

I said you'd fit right in! 'Variety...' as they say, '...is the spice of life!'

I particularly like the third one here.

Mike

Welcome to this section, and yes, I really like these, unconstrained by details, the life and spirit of the bird is given free reign. Very glad to have you on board, variety is the spice of life and I'm sure all of us can find inspiration in something different.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back