• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Outstanding Customer Service! (1 Viewer)

John Frink

Recently I bought a second-hand Zeiss Conquest binocular. It was one of the older BT* series. It appeared to be in great shape, except on closer examination I could see that both prisms had a number of small specks of some foreign substance on the entrance faces. I couldn’t tell what they were, and there was no obvious effect on the view, but I figured this wasn’t what Zeiss had intended when they built the unit, so I sent them in for repair.

I waited several weeks, and today I received a brand new binocular, same model, complete with case, strap, box, etc. I didn’t think they had any of these left on the shelf, so I was blown away, as they say. Very impressive!

John

I should have mentioned that I have no commercial connection with Zeiss, except as a customer. In addition to Zeiss, I own and use binoculars by Leica, Nikon, Swarovski, and others.

John

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back