• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I preordered the HS20 and today Amazon says its being prepared for shipping (2 Viewers)

BlueHead

The early bird gets the worm
Hello!

I preordered the Fuji HS20 one week ago. Today, Amazon says that my item is being prepared for shipping and that I can't cancel my order now.

This is very strange. There isn't even a release date yet!

It is Amazon Germany. Is this an error or do you think it is possible that they just got the HS20?

Why would they say my item is being prepared for shipping?:eek!:

Cheers, David

Its not even showing up on Amazon UK at the moment and Fotosense here in the UK are listing it as available May.

Mark

I've kept an eye on Amazon UK and they appear to have been getting batches of the HS20 in. So, it will be available for a few days with x number of units for sale and then they take it off the site until the next stock comes back in. If I were you, I'd email Amazon and find out for sure (they're normally excellent at responding to messages).
Hobbes

I contacted them and they said it was an error, they don't have it yet. They also said they contacted Fuji and thay think that the camera will be available soon!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back