• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

not sure how (1 Viewer)

suzzipie

hi im suzzi ive got a few bits of my work in my gallery but not sure how to copy it and post it up here,a fellow member said i should piut it up here n what a nice freandly lot you are :t:

There should be a box at bottom of page when you reply to your thread that says 'Manage Attachments.' Click on it and then choose the files you want to upload from your pc. It is very easy once you've gotten to that point.

There should be a box at bottom of page when you reply to your thread that says 'Manage Attachments.' Click on it and then choose the files you want to upload from your pc. It is very easy once you've gotten to that point.
Or - if you just use the 'reply' option (on a thread already running) you can also select 'go advanced' which brings you to the same point as Ken has highlighted.
Welocome to the art-bit . . look forward to seeing some of your work up here soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back