• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Economy Scope about £200.00 (1 Viewer)

demojohn

DEMOJOHN
http://www.telescope-service.com/
http://www.telescope-service.com/spotting/start/spottingstart.html
----------------------------------------------
I have no connection with this company.
-------------------------------------------
Giant Zoom Spottingscope 100mm Aperture.ED. 45° Angled
You will find this spotting Scope on Ebay or site above, about £200.00 pounds this includes zoom lens.ED vertion cost's more, Fixed lens are extra.
Photography and Digiscoping:
This is of course also possible with this spotting scope. We offer a camera adaptor at 28 Euros. With this you can attach most classical or digital SLR cameras using a T-mount adaptor. Please note: You will need one of the fixed eyepieces for photography. We usually recommend the 19mm or 25mm eyepiece.
We also offer adaptations for most digital cameras.
-------------------------------------------------------------
All this screws on to scope, good solid job.
This is my first attempt with this rig but You can see from the wing of the bird that the possibilities for detail are there. This was taken through a glass window about 40Yds away. Iso100 1/52 F5.1 CP4500
D.J.

Attachments

• TSSP100Z.jpg
    TSSP100Z.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 214
  • SpektivFixokulare.jpg
    SpektivFixokulare.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 226
  • addapter.jpg
    addapter.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 190
  • pigeon2.jpg
    pigeon2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 256
  • 100mm-scope.jpg
    100mm-scope.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Acuter

demojohn said:
http://www.telescope-service.com/
http://www.telescope-service.com/spotting/start/spottingstart.html
----------------------------------------------
I have no connection with this company.
Giant Zoom Spottingscope 100mm Aperture.ED. 45° Angled
You will find this spotting Scope on Ebay or site above, about £200.00 pounds this includes zoom lens.ED vertion cost's more, Fixed lens are extra.
Photography and Digiscoping:
This is of course also possible with this spotting scope. We offer a camera adaptor at 28 Euros. With this you can attach most classical or digital SLR cameras using a T-mount adaptor. Please note: You will need one of the fixed eyepieces for photography. We usually recommend the 19mm or 25mm eyepiece.
We also offer adaptations for most digital cameras.
-------------------------------------------------------------
All this screws on to scope, good solid job.
This is my first attempt with this rig but You can see from the wing of the bird that the possibilities for detail are there. This was taken through a glass window about 40Yds away. Iso100 1/52 F5.1 CP4500
D.J.

This scope is either a copy of or an Acuter under another name, it looks the same and the eyepieces are most deffinately the same. I know there have been a couple of bad comments made on the Acuter, but I have found none of the complaints with the one I have (an 80mm) I have the 20-60X zoom and the Me19 eyepiece, also the adapter, all were bought so I could attach a Sony f717, which was not successful. I have since bought a Canon A610, which I am attaching without and adapter to the zoom eyepiece, so far I have managed some joy at 20X and at 60X. I will post all my results and method after further tests. Ernie

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back