• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you give me a lift?" I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.''

"You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice."

"So I went down my local ice-cream shop, and said 'I want to buy an ice-cream'. He said Hundreds & thousands?' I said 'We'll start with one.'

When I left home, my mum said "Don't forget to write", I thought, "That's unlikely"... It's a basic skill isn't it....

What was your post count before this comp? ;)

I'm worried my 1,000th post will be in this thread.:C

It also may make me look like I know more about birds than I actually do. Still, if I get a decent pair of bins, then I might learn more.

When Charles of ZEN-RAY made his post
He said we'll give away the most. Of binoculars most fair
These famous lens well give to you
Not just one, we'll give a pair
Its the way I tell em!

Last edited:
A market researcher said ‘can I ask you 10 questions’, I said ‘go on’, she said ‘question number 1 have you ever had a blackout?’ I said ‘no’, she went…’and finally, question number 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back