Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Wednesday 30th November 2016, 16:45   #1
febco

Nikon Monarch 82mm digiscoping samples

Hi. I am considering a new Nikon Monarch 82 mm scope to photograph birds with a Nikon V3 camera with and without a lens. I would use the 3 eyepieces available: 20-60, 30-60 and fixed 38.
I have not seen any reports from people using this scope for digiscoping. I would love to hear from any users that could provide some feedback on the usability for picture taking. Likes and dislikes.
Would a Kowa 800 series scope show images that are 100%, 50%, 25% better than the Monarch scope. I understand that this is a very subjective assessment, but I would like to hear your opinion from field experiences. I am fully aware of the cost differential between the two systems and I am willing to spend the necessary amount to get great photographic results. Thank you very much.

Fernando
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: