• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Epson Stylus Photo R1800 (1 Viewer)

I did use this printer with Permajet inks. No problems at all. I now use Permajet on my Photo 1900.
I have found technical assistance at Permajet to be excellent

I did use this printer with Permajet inks. No problems at all. I now use Permajet on my Photo 1900.
I have found technical assistance at Permajet to be excellent

Hi Vernon

Thanks for your advice. I presume its lots cheaper to use Permajet's system rather than buying individual Epson inks?

Best Wishes Penny:girl:

Several people I have spoken to at the camera club I have just joined said it doesn't make any difference at all using other inks instead of Epson's own inks - but doing loads of research on the net tells me otherwise!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back