• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mallard Ducks And Other Such Things.... (1 Viewer)

Went out to Woodlawn Lake today for a little easier birding. Came across quite a few Mallards and other white ducks, or geese that I can seem to Identify, but they were pretty neat to watch. Hoping to go out to the country next weekend and get back into the real sport of it, 3 mile hike to see some birds of prey |})|

Here is one of the birds I could not Identify, though I bet the answer is right in front of me.

Attachments

• PortAransasand birds 404.jpg
    PortAransasand birds 404.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 61
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back