• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trip Report - Tabin Wildlife Reserve, Sabah, Malaysia (1 Viewer)

Hi,

New to the forum so I thought I would share my trip report of a visit to Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah, Malaysia. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks.

Paul
P/s If you would like the birdlist of my trip, please let me know.

Attachments

• Close_Encounters_with_Elephants.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 515
Very nice. My wife and I spent a week at the BR Lodge in the Danum Valley this past July. Your writing brings back many memories. My town needs a Malay restaurant. Thanks again. Chris

can I?

Hi! I've read your trip report. I liked it a lot. Can I borrow it for posting on another forum I'm a member of? I want to share it with my felow ecotourism lovers on the other forum. I'll indicate you as the author and award you with special thanks, of course. :bounce:

Sorry for late reply.

Hi,

I have been away from this forum for quite sometime. Sorry for the late reply. Yes, please go ahead and post the report.

Cheers,
Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back