• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Conservation in the Trumpocene (1 Viewer)

Phew, that's a relief. . .!

It's a pity litebeam is moving on, although from his recent words he seems to be looking down his nose at we featherweights from so far on high he could actually be cross-eyed by now...;)
MJB

It's a pity litebeam is moving on, although from his recent words he seems to be looking down his nose at we featherweights from so far on high he could actually be cross-eyed by now...;)
MJB

Hmm, one way of picturing him, certainly, but I’ve always seen him very differently—as a sullen clodhopper peering resentfully up at us as we circle serenely overhead. ;)

MJB

Strabismus
notwithstanding, who's 'we?' My posting was directed at those with whom I was bantering.

I didn't know I had included you in my posting. I've always regarded you as intelligent, albeit misguided...

C’mon folks, don’t panic, have as many children as you want. In expiation, support public policies to limit carbon emissions to acceptable levels, and vote all AGW-deniers out of office star.ting with the orange-faced baboon in the Oval Office. . .. Individual morality counts for nothing in these matters, public policy, everything.

No Children Because of Climate Change? Some People Are Considering It
https://nyti.ms/2FM1APk

Last edited:
C’mon folks, don’t panic, have as many children as you want. In expiation, support public policies to limit carbon emissions to acceptable levels, and vote all AGW-deniers out of office star.ting with the orange-faced baboon in the Oval Office. . .. Individual morality counts for nothing in these matters, public policy, everything.

No Children Because of Climate Change? Some People Are Considering It
https://nyti.ms/2FM1APk

Well, any additional human causes quite a lot of CO2 emissions.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back