• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hullo (1 Viewer)

SeanKP

Fledgling
Hiya

Just a quick note to introduce myself.

I live in Central London and until 6 weeks ago knew absolutely nothing (I mean it) about birds. I'm a diver and am into underwater photography. Sadly, being a bit of a softy, I don't get into the water as often as I like so recently I've started taking pictures of birds, being the nearest topside equivalent to fish. I started about 6 weeks ago in St James Park, have made a few trips to the London Wetlands Centre and am gradually becoming hooked.

I knew I was ignorant but checking out this site I am beginning to realise just how much I don't know. To be honest, I find the knowledge on display here both remarkable and just a little bit intimidating so I guess I'll probably fade into the background and lurk for a while until I get my confidence up.

In the meantime, I am looking forward to watching, enjoying and trying to learn from you all.

All the best.

Sean

Hi Sean,welcome to Birdforum. You will find that the members here are a very helpful and friendly bunch of people. So don't fade into the background, any Questions at all,don't be afraid to ask and you can bet before long someone will answer your query.Just enjoy yourself here. Cheers John.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back