• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Sussex (1 Viewer)

Hi there Sanpedra and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like.

Hi Peter, many thanks for introducing yourself to the masses after all this time ;) It was good to see you at the weekend and we hope to see the rewards in the gallery in due course.
Hope you managed to contact a certain fellow member.

regards,
Andy

Rutland weekend

Andy Bright said:
Hi Peter, many thanks for introducing yourself to the masses after all this time ;) It was good to see you at the weekend and we hope to see the rewards in the gallery in due course.
Hope you managed to contact a certain fellow member.

regards,
Andy
Many thanks to you and all the guys who put on the very enjoyable, educational and productive weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed it and managed to put it into practice with a couple of Waxwings in Norfolk the next day.
All I need to do now is to learn how to add to the gallery which I am sure I will eventually master and thanks yes I did fruitfully contact the fellow member.
Once again many thanks for everything.
Regards Peter.

Sanpedra said:
All I need to do now is to learn how to add to the gallery which I am sure I will eventually master.
Regards Peter.
It's quite easy, Peter.
If you go into the gallery http://www.birdforum.net/pp_gallery/ click on the green button entitled 'upload photo'. Choose a category appropriate for the photo from the dropdown list i.e. Birds of Britain and Europe.
Then browse to the image file on your pc that you wish to upload. You can choose whether to get e-mail updates of any comments left.

Now click the bottom button entitled 'Upload/Submit'

This will take you to a second upload page where you should enter a title for the photo and as much detail as possible in the appropriate fields. Finally, click 'Process files' and the image will uploaded to the gallery. You can add a maximum of 3 photos per 24hrs to the gallery. Images need to be no larger than 800pixels along the longest length and less than 200kb in file size.
cheers,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back