• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Walmsley today (1 Viewer)

mawganman

Visited the hide this morning, very good, Shovelar, Pintail. All the normal suspects except did not see any Snipe or Godwits, but did see a Goldcrest behind the hide, as I was leaving the field by the road a flock of Canada's flew over from the estuary and landed in the reserve, as they were going over I noticed one was much lighter than the rest all most a pale fawn colour with white under neath, due to time I could not go back to the reserve to check it out this was 11.00hrs. Also seen were two Otters in front of the hide, they separated in opposite directions not to be seen again. A Mute Swan was photographed with a yellow crown not sure how that works.

Attachments

• IMG_20150123_173454.jpg
    IMG_20150123_173454.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 41
I wonder if there's any New Zealand flax around - at Marazion sometimes the Starlings turn up with yellow/orange patches.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back