• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bebirder's Photo Quiz Part II: Revenge of the Quiz (1 Viewer)

bebirder

The photos are going to be a lot harder this time around! Same rules apply.

Attachments

• DSC_0260.jpg
    DSC_0260.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 232
Northern Shoveler, Green-winged Teal, Blue-winged teal, and Northern Pintail.

Why do I get the feeling I've seen this pond before? ;)

Trying to rack my brain to see what else was there when I visited. Only other I remember are Mallard, Black Ducks, and a huge DC Cormorant. So Mallard, Shoveler, both teal, and pintail?!

I can not find a Mallard in the group of ducks in the previous quiz? The duck on the far right would be a candidate, I suppose, but is too small!

They really aren't too small when you include the fact that they are so far back, and the answer for the next quiz isn't correct.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back