• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Some better pictures (1 Viewer)

sja68

I don't know what this bird is and the picture I submitted was not very good. Here are a couple more of the same bird.

Thanks.
Kathy

Attachments

• P1160404a.jpg
    P1160404a.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 159
  • P1160406a.jpg
    P1160406a.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 140
Hey Kathy. Yeah, Field Sparrow. See my comments in your other thread, hahaha.
http://birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=112366

In the future, I really suggest you keep the ID of a bird within ONE thread - this got very confusing for me, as it was only AFTER I had initially responded to the other thread when I saw that this one pertained to the same bird and showed clear shots of a Field Sparrow. You can always attach photos as far down the thread as you want - in any post, so don't hesitate to add more to existing threads.

Here in the ID forum we really don't have to deal with the issue of "numerous threads on the same subject" because each thread is it's own unique ID question. In other forums though (not necessarily here at BirdForum), people are very strict about keeping one topic within one thread.

Anyway, good birding! :t:

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back