• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ridiculously low prices on Photoshop7 (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
I'm assuming because of the new photoshop8 coming out this is why I am receiving notices to buy PS7 for 49.95. Surplus stock? I'm working on increasing the memory in my cp - hopefully this weekend so might this be an extraordinary bargain or should I be wary?

Not surplus but pirated, K.C. Be aware that you won't get any back-up from Adobe nor get discounted upgrades to newer versions.... try to register it and Adobe may pay you a visit!

It could be said that Adobe won't be losing a sale to you, as you (and most mortals) would never contemplate spending that much money on the software anyway.
Regards,
Andy

Andy, my mind was never thinking along the line of pirated versions. I honestly didn't even know they were out there. But of course there would be. Smart people pushing it now with the advent of 8 coming up. I'm sure there are more than a few like me that was thinking surplus stock. Ha! Thanks Andy.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back