• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is BWPI still available ? (1 Viewer)

yvmars

Hello.
I am a french birder and i discovered only recently that the BPWI has been edited.
It seems to be a very complete and useful software but infortunately every retailers that i have contacted through the web say that it is out of stock ...
Can anybody help me to find one somewhere?
Friendly yours.
Yves.

Yes, Watts is right , it is the digital version of the BWP book edition by Oxford University Press ... I would really like to have one . Birds Guide told me that there may be a 3.0 version but not knowing when it will be realised .
If somebody sells an old version i will be interested ....

It is not trifling for me . At least Now i am sure that the dvdrom is a rarity !
I thank you for your help and i keep the subject opened , who knows...

It is not trifling for me . At least Now i am sure that the dvdrom is a rarity !
QUOTE]

Nor to me. It is the most expensive DVD I've ever seen.
The seller is alternatively offering it for 750 Sterling or 900 Euros, with the unlock code included.
Seems there is a business opportunity here for 'Birdguides" to print another batch of these.

If there is an unlock code then this smacks of being a rip off. There isn't an unlock code with BWPi, you just register with birdguides and you up and running. I have BWPi and have installed it 3 times on successive computers, the only one that needed it to be registered was the first one, on the second I just input my registered e-mail address, however for the third I had to get a new disk from bird guides as my old disk wasn't compatible with Windows 7, but still loaded and registered with only my e-mail address.

If there is an unlock code then this smacks of being a rip off. There isn't an unlock code with BWPi, you just register with birdguides and you up and running.

An unlock code is supplied at time of registration.

I just installed my legit copy on a new netbook and although it worked immediately after installation using the 16-character serial no., when I came back to it, having had the computer switched off for a few days, I needed to input the 5-character unlock code.

Bill

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back