• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Binoculars: Where to buy in St. Louis? (1 Viewer)

Cardamom Pod

Very well, Dr. Humorous Droll
My binoculars broke recently, so I'm looking for a new pair, however, I would like to buy them somewhere where I can actually test them. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Have you tried Cabela's? Just bought a pair from there last month.

haha, your location pin is about 100yds from this years Western Kingbirds nest here and here.

Try purchasing online, I always do now. Usually it is cheaper and you have the option of sending them back if they are not good.... Places such as Eagle Optics, Opticsplanet, B and H...etc...all great spots. Better yet if you can go there first and try out the products as they usually have a complete lineup in stock....

Have you tried Cabela's? Just bought a pair from there last month.

haha, your location pin is about 100yds from this years Western Kingbirds nest here and here.

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking about going there. It would be great to see a Western Kingbird, but I must have missed with my pin, since Hazelwood is about 20 minutes away from me! By the way, you've got some nice pictures on your site.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back