• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hawaiian crow and tools (1 Viewer)

This illustrates a point I made to Delia only today.
I posted this within an earlier post on the same species which had in itself been posted later by someone else in another part of the forum.

The reason it seems is to indecision, whether to put it in news or conservation?

I suggested an amalgamation of News and Conservation as many topics in News are conservation related, with one forming a sub-forum within the other?

Anyone else think this a good idea?

A

Have to agree with Andy about this. In fact, I wonder if the Live Bird News Forum can't be dispensed with altogether, since just about any bird-related article will go naturally enough in one of the other forums? Case in point, before seeing it posted here, I was about to post the Hawaiian Crow link to the Bird Behaviour forum.

Apart from this, the Live Bird News Forum is anomalous anyway since there are no corresponding forums for other subject areas. There's no Live Mammal News Forum, for example.

Just my two cents as they say.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back