• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Majorca (1 Viewer)

IanF

Just a quick hello from Cala Bona. I'm glad to say the weather is hot and sunny and there are plenty of birds to see, feathered and not ;)

We,ve only been here a couple of days but already seen a Cattle Egret and rather unexpectedly a flock of Green Parakeets, loads of Hoopoes and one of my favourites Crossbills !

I'll log in again as the hotel has it's own Internet Cafe this year, infact they seem to be all over the resort.

Even better today (Tuesday) with some good close up views of Firecrests and Serins along with plenty of the regulars.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back