• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

it was a hot summer's night.... (1 Viewer)

mark richards

United Kingdom
...HA HA that's a laugh, what sun.....this was done as a commission ..
Acrylic paint on mount-board...
at least with all this rain I'm doing more artwork and not out walking.

Attachments

• _DSC3848_01_01_filtered_01_01.JPG
    _DSC3848_01_01_filtered_01_01.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 151
How hot is it?

Outstanding, Mark. I'm curious - just how hot does it get in Wales? Today, at my home in Missouri, USA, the high was 107 degrees F (41.6 Celsius), the hottest day ever recorded in the month of June for over 100 years. Tomorrow 105 (40.5 C). If it's below 33 C where you are, I'm coming for a visit.;)

Outstanding, Mark. I'm curious - just how hot does it get in Wales? Today, at my home in Missouri, USA, the high was 107 degrees F (41.6 Celsius), the hottest day ever recorded in the month of June for over 100 years. Tomorrow 105 (40.5 C). If it's below 33 C where you are, I'm coming for a visit.;)

the only time it get's that hot, is when i open the oven :-O...looks like no chance of any summer again this year... put a fan on, and try and blow some of that warmth over year please...
must be a very worrying time of year, with all them fires you are getting over there....mark

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back